Brookhouse Aerospace - Member
Brookhouse Aerospace is a market leading company in the Defence & Aerospace sector, with expertise in delivering Composite Structures for a multitude of demanding and safety critical environments.
Our expertise in lightweight materials and structures has helped the Aerospace sector achieve both lower weight and improved environmental outcomes. Brookhouse Aerospace are keen to share this this knowledge with the Rail sector to help with weight reduction, efficiency improvements and sustainability goals.
Core Capabilities & Competencies: –
- Experts in the manufacture of Carbon Fibre, Glass Fibre and Kevlar (aramid) Fibre mouldings & structures
- FRP Monolithic & Sandwich Structures
- In -house Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Extensive Surface Treatment facilities
- 3 & 5 Axis CNC Machining & Routing
- Wet Spray Finishing
On-Site Facilities & Equipment
- Positive Pressure Clean Room
- X6 Autoclaves (Max 13m x 3.5m)
- Automated Treatments Facility
- C-Scan Ultrasonic Testing
- Test Laboratory
Quality Assurance is the foundation of our Capabilities. We ensure this by following Process Control and employ robust Quality Management Systems including ISO9001.
Brookhouse Aerospace is a company with a proven track record and a creative approach to problem-solving. We are ready to work with partners at all stages of the Rail Sector Supply Chain and offer solutions that meet the needs and expectations of our customers.
Profile last updated: 2023-10-31 03:53