Gülermak Heavy Industry Construction and Contracting Incorporated (“Gülermak”) is a Global Construction Company headquartered in Turkey but operates throughout Europe, the Middle-East and India. Gülermak is a market leader in the delivery of a variety of projects including railway system, infrastructure and industrial projects.
As a leading turnkey rail systems contractor, Gülermak has been involved in more than 260 km of underground tunnels and 103 numbers of underground stations.
Successfully completed rail system projects includes
- İstanbul Otogar-İkitelli Metro,
- İstanbul Kadıkoy-Kartal Metro,
- İstanbul Mecidiyeköy–Mahmutbey Metro,
- Dubai Metro Expo 2020,
- Lucknow Metro,
- İstanbul Airport-Yenibosna LRTS,
- Golden Horn Metro Crossing Bridge,
- Eskişehir Tramway,
- Ankara Tandoğan – Keçiören Metro,
- Ankara High Speed Train Depot & Maintenance Complex,
- Konya – Karaman High Speed Railway and
- Eskişehir High Speed Railway Passing Station projects.
Ongoing rail system projects include
- Sabiha Gökçen Kaynarca Metro,
- Göztepe-Ümraniye-Ataşehir Metro,
- Pune Metro,
- İzmir Tramway,
- İzmir Narlıdere Metro,
- Kocaeli Tramway and Rehabilitation of Samsun-Kalın Railway.
In addition to the aforementioned projects Gülermak has delivered a number of infrastructure and industrial projects including, Kargı HEPP, Temelli NGCC Power Plant, the largest capacity cement factory in Turkey (Nuh Cement), Sugar factories (Çumra and Aksaray), and Polatlı Şişe Cam Factory.
Gülermak also owns one of the largest steel factories in Turkey with a manufacturing capacity of 60.000 tons/year in structural and mechanical steel. Gülermak exports to more than 48 different countries as well as being a leading manufacturer in its home market.
Profile last updated: 2022-09-07 09:54