Interimconsult Limited - Member
We use our deep understanding of the rail industry, its businesses, and supply chains to help our clients in the rail market deliver the results they need to be successful.
We have hands-on experience in business leadership, strategy development, sales and marketing, innovation, and artificial intelligence.
Our current work includes:
- Management of the Rail Supply Group’s programme to deliver industry-wide cost savings and the Rail Sector Deal’s shared commitments between industry and government.
- Consultancy with start-ups and SMEs in the areas of growth, planning, market-entry strategy, and sales narrative development.
- Advisory services for multinational corporates, SMEs and start-ups on increasing innovation, artificial intelligence applications, and market horizon scanning.
We know unique problems demand unique solutions, so we actively listen to our clients to help them address their most complex challenges and problems.
Our services include:
- Consultancy – creating insights, solutions and plans to address a range of complex challenges in the rail industry.
- Market Analysis – providing insights to build business plans and create compelling sales narratives.
- Innovation – turning client ideas into sustainable value.
- Artificial Intelligence – analysing industry trends and disruption from AI and technology.
- Learning – Delivering workshops and mentoring on market trends, innovation, and artificial intelligence.
Profile last updated: 2023-05-02 09:23