Rail Forum is pleased to launch a new suite of branded templates for Rail Safety Week 2024. Downloadable from the Rail Safety Week website, the updated graphics are freely available for organisations to promote their support and engagement with the fantastic initiative.
The suite of templates includes:
- Rail Safety Week logo (various formats)
- Supporting poster – easily customised to add your logo and any events or activities that your organisation is planning
- Supporting graphics for use on social media – two versions, one standard and one editable to add your logo
- Teams background – a great way to showcase your participation, and a conversation starter!
- Email signature banner – add the banner to your signature to share your commitment to safety with your clients, partners and stakeholders
- Selfie frame artwork – two versions, one standard frame and one which can be customised to add your logo. These are purposely not dated so that they can be used year on year – a sustainable approach and fun way to engage your workforce or the public!
We are also delighted to have made some developments to the Rail Safety Week website that will make it even easier for organisations to submit their activities and events.
To feature your events and activities, simply complete a quick online form in which you add your company logo and the information on what you will be doing. This will then be reviewed and made live onto the 2024 What’s On page of the website by the Rail Safety Week team.
If you make a submission and later want to update your wording as your plans develop, submit a new form with your latest copy and we will update your listing. If you are running an event that is open for people external to our organisation to attend, we will capture this when reviewing the submission and ensure it features on the ‘Open To All’ banner.
Elaine Clark, CEO of Rail Forum said: “We encourage organisations to make use of the new suite of branded templates and begin showcasing their engagement with Rail Safety Week 2024.
“Tomorrow marks 150 days to go; now is a great time to start planning your events or activities and with an easy form to submit your plans and feature these on the Rail Safety Week website, why not send in an entry to show your engagement – as your plans evolve simply send in your new wording.
“Over 140 organisations took part in 2023, let’s continue to build safety together and demonstrate to everyone, customers and stakeholders alike, just what the industry is capable of achieving when we work together for a common purpose – keeping everyone safe and healthy.”