Date(s) - October 13 2021
1:00pm - 4:15pm
This event will take place online.
Eastern Region market engagement event for the CP7 Renewals & Minor enhancements (Capital Delivery).
Preamble: please see the details here. CP7 Market Engagement Preamble Final (002)
Virtual event timing: 13:00 to 16.15 on the 13th of October (Wednesday).
Agenda with the registration links:
- Part 1 – 13:00 to 14:40 (via MS Teams Live)
- The updates and CP7 expectations from Eastern Region’s Managing Director, Capital Delivery Director and Route Infrastructure Director.
- Informing the market about the development of the Eastern Region CP7 procurement proposal, timing plan and obtaining feedback from the supply chain organisations.
- PLEASE REGISER HERE: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/part-1-live-event-eastern-region-cp7-renewals-minor-enhancements-tickets-181164787757
- Part 2 – 14:40 to 16:15 – interactive breakout working groups (via MS Teams):
- We would like to listen to the supply chain’s feedback following the Part 1 presentations. Please note that only ONE senior management representative per organisation will be required to attend.
- PLEASE REGISTER HERE: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/part-2-interactive-breakout-working-groups-with-network-rail-leads-tickets-181646709197
(Note: you will need to register separately for the working groups. Part 1 and Part 2 have different registration links.)
Deadline: the registration will close at 23:59 on the 9th October (Saturday). No late request will be accepted.
If you have any query, please email to EasternRegionCP7@networkrail.co.uk.