Date(s) - February 10 2022
10:00am - 11:30am
This event will take place online.
Join us for a unique virtual ‘networking morning’ to discuss the Indian market using our innovative networking and events platform.
We are delighted to bring together a range of local (India- based) and UK experts to support your knowledge and awareness of opportunities in this exciting market.
In-market professionals include:
- Preeti Jha, Director of Operations – India, for Engineering Consultancy Services. Preeti heads up the newly launched India office following 15 years in civils, structures and infrastructure sector in India
- Mukul Verma, Senior Advisor – Infrastructure for Department for International Trade, India
- Yasir Shah, Director Business Development & Proposals – Transportation, Linxon, who has extensive experience in turnkey rail electrification and power supply projects and has handled both AC and DC electrification projects in South Asia and especially in India
- Gautam Sehgal, India Alliances Director, Santandar Corporate & Commercial Banking, who can support on working and trading with India
We also have a number of Rail Forum members who can discuss their own experiences in this market including:
- Sam Jeffreys, Business Development Manager, Solo Rail, who has supported India-based customers from enquiry to delivery as well as supporting the Indian supply chain regarding Indian content
- Dave Gent, Head of Bridges & Structures in Engineering Consultancy Services Ltd, who recently launched a partnership and office delivering railway infrastructure design in India
- Halil Bedevi, UK Head of Advanced Manufacturing, Rail, Aerospace, Defence – Santandard Corporate & Commercial Banking – who can discuss Santandar sectors prososition to assist rail supply chaim companies in UK and abroad, including India
In addition, we welcome the return of our UK based export support colleagues:
- Andy Mannix, Export Finance Manager for UK Export Finance
- Marion Doherty, International Trade Advisor, Department for International Trade
- Bill Smith, Rail Lead – International Trade Advisor, Department for International Trade
“British companies have a historically strong link with India, a tradition which ECSL is keen to continue with the aid of our co-located teams in Derby and Delhi. The UK Government’s recent announcement of a £1billion trade deal looks to further strengthen those links so we are looking forward to finding out more about opportunities to do that at this Rail Forum event” Dr Dave Gent, Engineering Consultancy Services Ltd.
The event will utilise our innovative virtual platform allowing easy networking with any of the participants with 5 minutes of soapbox updates followed by pure networking.
The event will run from 10.00 – 11.30.
Before you book: please can you run this very quick Gear Test to ensure that your system is compatible (to avoid disappointment). https://geartest.remo.co
Please use Chrome browser and apply Function F5 if it raises webcam query – this is normal with Zoom / Teams / Skype use.
This is a Members only event.
Bookings are closed for this event.