Date(s) - February 6 2023
3:30pm - 4:30pm
This event will take place online.
Network Portal is a supply chain collaboration and intelligent business to business platform that streamlines inter-company communication and securely captures multi-tier supply chain intelligence so that organisations can increase network competitiveness; developed in collaboration and as part of our Innovate UK funded project with the West of England Aerospace Forum and North East Automotive Alliance with Valuechain.
This new digital tool will enable you to:
- Network with other members and build relationships across new sectors
- Promote your services and capabilities to new and prospective clients
- Locate and connect with suppliers, customers and research and development partners
- Connect with wider advanced engineering networks to help you find new customers and alternative suppliers
- Identify companies with specific capabilities that meet your needs
- And much more!
Rail Forum members are now invited to join the platform as it expands its reach.
We are hosting a series of virtual onboarding workshops across early 2023; each one lasting no more than 50-60 minutes. Numbers on each session will be limited to facilitate dialogue and enable us to address any questions from members. All workshops will be the same so you only need to sign up for one! Please note that joining the Rail Forum Network Portal platform is entirely voluntary; to find out more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is fully booked.