Date(s) - June 13 2023 - June 15 2023
UK railway suppliers are invited to apply to join a Department for Business and Trade (DBT) and Railway Industry Association (RIA) rail trade mission to Spain for 1-2-1 pre-approved meetings with Spanish based procurement officials from CAF, Euskal Trenbide Sarea, Alstom, Talgo and ADIF, whilst a site visit may be included in the programme. Click here to download the mission leaflet.
On registration, a short questionnaire asking for information about your products will be emailed. Based on this information the clients will preselect those they wish to meet to ensure that everybody’s interests are aligned. This in turn may mean that UK Suppliers are offered 1 or more appointments or not preselected.
Registration and Eligibility
• The event is open to all UK registered companies, a maximum of 2 delegates per company.
• Applications are open until full or Tuesday 16 May.
• Participation in the trade mission will cost £350 + VAT per company – 2 delegates maximum, 1st delegate will pay the mission fee, 2nd delegate is free.
• Mission delegates will need to cover their own travel and subsistence costs, noting possible requirements to fly between Bilbao and Madrid.
• Do not commit to flights until appointments are confirmed.
Important: Please click on ‘pay later’ before you check out. Payment will be invoiced if appointments are secured.
Please note you will be first required to create an account if you have not used the RIA booking system before. On successful registration delegates will receive an automated email confirmation.
For further information, please contact Neil Walker, Exports Director at the Railway Industry Association, or Isaac Morillas – Trade Advisor, DBT Spain.