Date(s) - April 24 2023 - April 27 2023
UK railway suppliers are invited to join a joint Department for Business and Trade (DBT) and Railway Industry Association rail trade mission to the Train and Rail show held in Stockholm, Sweden between 25-27 April 2023.
The mission will start on 24 April, with a networking reception at the British Embassy in Stockholm being planned for participating companies and the Swedish rail industry.
With the mission based around the new railway-focused exhibition, Train and Rail, which is being co- organised by the Swedish Railway Industry Association (Swedtrain), the main benefits of joining the trade mission include are expected to be:
- Attend a networking reception at the British Embassy.
- Use of GREAT branded stand during the event as a place to hold meetings and display some of your company’s literature.
- Receive market briefings from rail leads based in Sweden and Denmark.
- Use of a meeting room during the duration of the show as a place to hold meetings.
- Join presentations from guest speakers including the Swedish Transport Administration.
- Further guest speakers to be added, dependent on the UK companies that register.
- Participation in 1-2-1 meetings with regional rail stakeholders – noting line-up dependent on the profiles of the UK companies and related interest from regional stakeholders.
- And more
Please details on costs click here, more details of the benefits and a sign-up link to register, with applications open until full or Tuesday 4 April.