J-Flex are a leading supplier of high-performance rail infrastructure and rolling stock solutions – including low smoke, low toxicity, rubber products for rail and mass transit.
Our extensive range of unique elastomer materials for surface, sub-surface, tunnel and rolling stock applications are all tested & approved to EN45545-2 and many other certifications, including LUL S1085 compliance.
Components are available in the following elastomer materials:
- 50°/60º/70º Shore EPDM
- Medium Density Silicone Sponge
- Pure Neoprene Sponge
- 40 to 60° Shore Silicone
- 70° Shore Natural Rubber
- Sheet Rubber
- Cut Gaskets; Joints & Strips
- Precision Moulded Components
- Extruded Profiles & Sections
- Vulcanised Joined Profile Frames
- Laminated Composites (rubber & sponge)
- Sponge/Foam Sheets or cut parts
- Machined Plastics & sheets
Naturally, we also provide other sheetings and components, where conformance with EN 45545-2 is not a requirement.
For further information, help or quotes, please contact us using the details below, or via our website, quoting Rail Forum as your source.
Profile last updated: 2022-05-12 12:02