LORAM UK Limited - Gold Member
Based in Derby, Loram provides the following services to customers in the UK and across the EMEA region
- Engineering Project Delivery
- Modification, overhaul and life extension of any rail-based asset
- Extensive Derby based engineering facilities
- Asset Maintenance and Management
- Workshop or field-based maintenance and optimisation services
- Supporting maximum asset utilisation
- On Track Machines: Build, Design, Operation and Maintenance
- Offering turnkey Rail-Grinding systems & services across Europe, the Middle East and Africa
- Field support and consumables management
- Rail Operations
- Operation of its own rolling stock across the network
- Able to offer customers ‘hook and haul’ services to and from home depots and worksites
Operating across the entire UK rail network, we are industry leaders in rail grinding services and bespoke re- engineering projects, for heavy haul, high- speed, underground and metro-rail systems. Loram UK is a wholly owned subsidiary of Loram Maintanence of the Way Inc.
For more information please visit www.loram.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew is International Business Development Director at Loram, the Derby based rolling stock engineering and infrastructure services business. He joined Loram in 2015, from Nottingham Trams, where he played a key role in delivering the network’s investment and expansion programme.
With a career covering IT Project Management, Finance, Production, Sales, Commercial and Marketing disciplines, he is committed to developing cross industry collaboration with customers, suppliers and stakeholders. As well as working with Loram customers across the UK, Andrew is also responsible for growing Loram’s On Track Machine business across the EMEA region.
Outside of work Andrew lives in the Derbyshire Dales and enjoys spending time with his busy family. He is often to be found enjoying the countryside with a muddy dog in tow, occasionally taking shelter from the English weather in a cosy pub!
Profile last updated: 2023-05-31 09:42