Date(s) - December 13 2023
The Department for Transport (DfT) Group and other key stakeholders are hosting an in-person SME Supplier Event at The Helicon, 1 South Place, London EC2M 2RB, 13 December 2023, to provide Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) with the opportunity to network with senior representatives from across the Department. This is the seventh of several Regional Events to be held throughout the UK over this and the next financial year. Future locations include, Derby (January 2024) and Southampton (March 2024)
The event will include:
- Keynote from Paul Rodgers, Department for Transport Group Commercial Director and Government Commercial Function Leadership Group SME sponsor.
- Update from Martin Traynor, Small Business Crown Representative.
- Networking with the Department for Transport, HS2 Ltd, Network Rail, National Highways, Transport for London and many more to enhance the transparency of pipeline information and innovation opportunities.
- Key suppliers sharing best practice on how to become a sub-contractor in the supply chain.
- Networking with Crown Commercial Service will provide details on the SME friendly frameworks available and how to enrol.
- Public Procurement Review Service (PPRS) video – PPRS allows suppliers to anonymously raise any concerns they have about public sector buying and prompt payment. The video provides information on the role of PPRS and the escalation process.
To register an interest in attending please click this link.
Any queries please contact email@example.com