Date(s) - June 29 2022
9:30am - 2:30pm
Platform, New Station Street, Leeds LS1 4JB
We are delighted to bring a new event for 2022 – ‘Stations of the Future’
Stations have an important role to play in the future of train travel not only for the passengers but for the communities they serve.
Stations are not just assets where passengers access rail services they are an important part of the overall journey experience.
This event will look at station strategy, station design and the role of stations in the community.
Confirmed speakers at the event include:
- Malcolm Pitt, Customer Team – Stations Lead, GBRTT
- James Moy, Station Interface Manager, Network Rail
- David Worsley, Head of Rail Specification & Delivery, Transport for the North
- Jaimal Mistry, Technical Director, Stations Service Lead, WSP, Luke Murphy, Associate Director, Stations Service Lead, WSP and Carol Stitchman, Technical Director, Rail Sector, WSP
- Amanda White, Rail Programme Director, West Midlands Rail Executive
- Matt Murr, Contracts Manager, Buckingham Group
- Keith Lovelace, Managing Director, Ideas
Following the presentations there will be an opportunity to join us on a behind the scenes tour of Leeds station.
This event is open to Rail Forum members only.
Bookings will close at 5pm on 17th June and joining information will be sent out on 21st June.
Bookings are closed for this event.