Date(s) - July 20 2022
2:00pm - 6:00pm
Shoosmiths, 1 Bow Churchyard, London EC4M 9DQ
We are delighted to launch our London summer networking event which comes with added value!
Join us for an afternoon of insight into social value, inclusivity and networking in the rooftop auditorium at Shoosmith’s flagship London office.
Following a series of short snappy presentations from a range of speakers our guests will enjoy drinks and canapes on the rooftop terrace overlooking the London skyline.
Our craft beer is courtesy of our Drinks Partner Datum who want to celebrate delivery of their 1000th train cab with fellow members! The beer will be provided by a local social enterprise “Toast” and our wine is also being sourced from a local social enterprise. Members benefit from one complimentary place subject to capacity at the venue – when we are full we are full!
The outline programme is as follows:
- Social Value Policy Context : Francesca Sole, Public Procurement Policy at Dept. BEIS
- Who Are Social Enterprise UK: Andy Daly, Head of Corporate Partnerships, Social Enterprise UK
- Social Value in Practice – Working with TfL : Elizabeth Green, Community Wood Recycling
- Social Value – A Client’s Perspective : Laura Grant, Head of Procurement Professional Services, TfL
Refreshments and Networking Break
- Wellbeing in the Workplace : Wendy McCristal, The Mental Wealth Company
- What is Inclusivity? : Shoosmiths
- Creating an Inclusive Railway : Discussion Panel TBC
- The Thames Tideway Success Story : Julie Thornton, HR Director, Tideway
16.30 Networking Drinks and Canapes
This event is for Rail Forum members only. Bookings will close at 5pm on 12th July and joining information will be sent out on 13th July
Bookings are closed for this event.