Tratos produces a varied cable range specifically for applications in railway and mass transit markets:
- Trackside power cables including feeder cables
- Trackside signalling control and communication cables; including ire performance cables
- Stations and premises cabling including enhanced ire performance types
- Railway rolling stock cabling including pantograph cables
- Tratos are also a leading manufacturer of flexible cables for inter-modal loading and unloading transfer cranes
During the last 40 years, Tratos has been centrally involved in enhancing and developing many of the existing fire performance standards required for cables within railway and mass transit applications, which has developed new solutions for increased safety and performance.
Profile last updated: 2021-06-11 01:59