Trough-Tec Systems (TTS), part of the HIRD Group of companies, supplies Green Trough cable management solutions. Our product portfolio also includes the dual-purpose cable trough anti-slip walkway route and the PRISMA anti-trespass and suicide prevention range of products.
Our product portfolio reflects our commitment to environmental sustainability: Green Trough and PRISMA products are manufactured from 100% recycled materials, and we are proud of our ISO 14001 accreditation. As such our products provide numerous benefits by enabling our clients to deliver safer and more efficient installations whilst providing a myriad of environmental benefits.
All of our products represent excellent value for money: a lighter-weight alternative to traditional alternatives we negate a client’s need for expensive materials-handling equipment during installation, and the same lightweight features mean the speed and ease of installation of our products is significantly higher.
Green Trough Cable Management Systems and Anti-Slip Walkway:
Our cable troughs are designed to carry cabling anywhere: horizontally, vertically, at an angle, around an obstruction, along a wall, as a walkway, or even in an elevated position.
Our anti-slip walkway routes provide a hard wearing and safe surface for troughing routes where a low to zero maintenance walkway is required. Each lid can be independently lifted maintaining a safe walking route whilst simultaneously giving access to cables.
- All units are HSE compliant for a single-person lift
- All units are designed to provide maximum internal capacity
- Anti-vandal / anti-theft features
- Made from 100% recycled material
- Halogen free, UV resistant, 50-year design life
- Substantially reduce transport and on-site handling costs
- Full support from design to installation
PRISMA anti-trespass and suicide prevention systems:
The PRISMA system is an effective solution to the problem of undesired and unauthorised access by trespassers, vandals, thieves or people who have suicidal intentions, with in-track and platform-end alternatives.
- Sustainable solution, made from 100% recycled vehicle tyre rubber
- Innovative modular design
- Track fastenings remain visible: ideal for maintenance and inspection
- Panels can be adapted to on-site conditions with hand tools
Originally established to help improve access and efficiency in rail maintenance and track infrastructure, TTS is increasingly being called upon by road, civils, and utilities firms to allow quick, easy installation of cables, wiring, and pipes without the hassle of seeing a site criss-crossed with deep excavations and to protect valuable assets from trespass and vandalism.
Profile last updated: 2022-07-21 01:17