- Loughborough-based Adey Steel Group has appointed Charlotte Huband as the new Group HSE Manager
- The 26-year-old joins the award-winning specialist steel infrastructure fabricator from VF Corporation, the global apparel and footwear company
- Charlotte will be responsible oversee all Health, Safety and Environmental activity by Adey Steel and Adey Steel Shop
- The Adey Steel Group supports a diverse range of customers on infrastructure projects in the construction, energy, engineering, highways, materials handling and rail sectors.
Charlotte Huband has been appointed as the new Group HSE Manager at the Adey Steel Group.
The 26-year-old joins the award-winning Loughborough-based steel fabrication infrastructure specialist from the VF Corporation, the global apparel and footwear company, where until recently she was Health & Safety Advisor.
She will be responsible for the overall management of Health, Safety and the Environment for both Adey Steel and Adey SteelShop.
Charlotte started her career in Health & Safety with Leicestershire County Council, where she worked as a Health & Safety Technician after completing her apprenticeship with the local authority.
“I am thrilled to be joining the Adey Steel Group,” explained Charlotte. “It’s a highly progressive, forward-thinking company within its sector and I look forward to working closely with the team to deliver our industry-leading Safety First approach to Health, Safety and the Environment within our day to day operations.”
Charlotte, who lives with her partner and two dogs Luna and Ruby in Abbots Oak in North West Leicestershire, actually began her professional life with horses after a career competing in eventing at international level. She worked for several years as an Equine Physio alongside supporting Team GB show jumper Holly Smith before moving into Health & Safety.
Robert Hall, Group Operations Director of the Adey Steel Group, added: “We are delighted to welcome Charlotte to the Adey Steel Group. Her experience, energy and enthusiasm will be a huge asset to the business as we look to ensure even higher levels of health and safety across our business.”
- Adey Steel is a family-owned-and-operated specialist steel fabricator.
- Founded in Loughborough in 1925, Adey Steel employs over 150 people.
- Adey Steel supports a diverse range of customers on infrastructure projects in the construction, energy, engineering, highways, materials handling and rail sectors.
- For further information on Adey Steel Group visit www.adeysteelgroup.co.uk.