Date(s) - November 29 2022 - December 5 2022
This event will take place online.
UK railway suppliers are invited to join a trade mission supported by UK Department for International Trade (DIT) to New Zealand and Australia. Participants will meet key players and find out more about opportunities in these booming railway markets.
Outline Programme (Draft):
The mission will visit multiple cities with a site visit, roundtables, and a reception in each location:
- Tuesday 29 November – Auckland, New Zealand (a.m. flight to Melbourne 30 Nov)
- Wednesday 30 November & Thursday 01 December – Melbourne, Australia (Midday flight to Sydney 1 Dec)
- Thursday 01 December & Friday 02 December – Sydney, Australia
- Saturday 03 December & Sunday 04 December – Free weekend, make own way to Brisbane for 9 a.m. Monday start
- Monday 05 December – Brisbane, Australia
- Tuesday 06 December & Wednesday 07 December – Brisbane, Australia.
Voluntary attendance at AusRAIL. For more details visit the AusRAIL website.
Find out more in a PDF here.