Date(s) - November 29 2023
9:00am - 5:30pm
Join us on 29 November in Milton Keynes to hear from experts about the benefits of Multimodal Hubs, a key enabler for more efficient, sustainable and inclusive transport.
About the event
Learn how Multimodal hubs can create more efficiencies in our transport system and improve the way people, goods and services move at local level. Mobility operators’ solutions with the facilitation of digital technology can unlock more options for the consumer and delivering economic growth to the regions.
On the day you will:
- Forge new collaborations: have one-to-one meetings with Local Authorities and Mobility operators and digital businesses, learn more about their needs and strategic plans for Multimodal Hubs
- Get insight on the latest Innovate UK new funding with our experts and explore access to new market opportunities
- Learn about innovative and sustainable mobility hub business models and strategies for fostering effective public engagement and widespread adoption.
Places at this event are limited, so please register your interest in attending and we will notify you about the outcome shortly.
To register click here.
- 9:00-10:00 – Registration
- 10:00-10.45 – Panel 1 – A Deep Dive into Three Sustainable Mobility Hub Models, and the challenges of creating sustainable delivery models for mobility hubs
- 10:45-11:10 – Break
- 11:10-12:00 – Panel 2 – How to communicate the benefits of Multimodal Hubs and create a buy-in culture with the local community
- 12:15-13:15 – Lunch
- 13:15-16:20 – SpeedNetworking
- 16:20 – Networking
- 17:30 – Event closure