Viper Innovations Ltd - Member
CableGuardian; Network Rail Approved – Tier 1 Cable Monitoring System.
It’s the first product to offer proactive monitoring, detection and location of both insulator and conductor faults on live signalling power systems as specified in Network Rail specification NR/L2/SIGELP/27725. – Insulation Monitoring and Fault Location Systems for use on Signalling Power Systems.
Proven Trackside Technology Since 2018: CableGuardian systems have been proven in operation since August 2018, with multiple UK regions already benefitting from the technology and further installations scheduled across the network this year.
- Fewer boots on ballast fault finding and cable testing.
- Reduced number of service-affecting failures.
- Quickly and accurately locate cable faults and cable theft.
- User friendly web portal for fault diagnosis location.
- Allows trending of insulation resistance and insulation capacitance at a cable section level.
- Technological alternative to the five-yearly manual cable testing requirements.
Results and information from the analytics package are made available via the secure CableGuardian web portal. Results can be seen at a glance and historic trends of integrity data can be easily produced by the user. The portal is also fully compatible with the Network Rail Intelligent Infrastructure.
Profile last updated: 2023-11-29 11:13